Warm and inviting, just an ideal scent for cold days. Perfect mix of spicy and sweet.
Handcrafted cement vessel, with a touch of glass on the top. A unique and elegant look to each of our vessels. Always the same idea, but never the same design. No two are alike.
In addition, we coated this vessel with a double layer, non-toxic crystal clear high gloss sealer, to prevent any water penetration, avoid any possible stains and ensure a longevity of the finished product.
Hand-poured with 100% all natural, vegan, plant-based, NON GMO, Free of pesticide and herbicide residue soy wax + a self-trimming 100% cotton wick, FREE of Lead or Zinc, to allow clean burn, exceptional consistency and outstanding performance every time + we infused it with a premium grade fragrance oil.
We recommend to use this candle in small to medium sized rooms like bathrooms, bedrooms, dens, kitchens, etc,. We always follow the recommendations of our suppliers, to make sure we have the correct scent/wax ratios, so we could deliver the best quality experience to YOU. However, if you’re having a difficulty smelling the scent, you might be using it in a too large of an area.
- Size: 10.5oz (297gr).
- Dimensions: 8.5 × 8.5 × 9 cm
- Burn Time: 50+ hours
- 100% Natural, NON-GMO soy wax.
- All-natural cotton wick FREE of lead and zinc.
- FREE from Phthalate, paraben, and sulfate.
- No additives or dyes.
- Never tested on animals
Following these guidelines will ensure an even burn, prevent tunnelling and will allow you to experience 50+ hours of consistent, non-toxic and a non-carcinogenic aroma from the beginning to the end.
- Allow your candle to burn 3.5-4 hours first time you lit it up
- Trim the wick 1/4 before each re-light
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunnelling
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel
Follow these safety and care tips to fully enjoy your experience:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Do not burn your candle all of the way to the end. Discontinue burning your candle when the wax reaches one-half (1/2) inch remaining in the container.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle.