Handcrafted cement vessel, with a touch of metallic glass at the top. A unique and elegant look to each of our vessels. The reflection of the flame on the glass, allows you to enjoy a shimmering play of colours at the time of the burn. Always the same idea, but never the same design. No two are alike.
These vessels are coated with a double layer, non-toxic crystal clear high gloss sealer, to prevent any water penetration, avoid any possible stains and ensure a longevity of the finished product.
In addition, we filled this candle with Premium Grade Lavender Essential Oil, Origin in France.
Lavender is the most commonly used in aromatherapy. It believed to promote calmness and wellness. It’s also said to help reduce stress and anxiety. Treat yourself with this perfect aroma and spend some quiet moments with your loved ones or just by yourself!
- Size: 10.5oz (297gr).
- Dimensions: 8.5 × 8.5 × 9 cm
- Burn Time: 50+ hours
- 100% Natural, NON-GMO soy wax.
- All-natural cotton wick FREE of lead and zinc.
- FREE from Phthalate, paraben, and sulfate.
- No additives or dyes.
- Never tested on animals
Following these guidelines will ensure an even burn, prevent tunnelling and will allow you to experience 50+ hours of consistent, non-toxic and a non-carcinogenic aroma from the beginning to the end.
- Allow your candle to burn 3.5-4 hours first time you lit it up
- Trim the wick 1/4 before each re-light
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunnelling
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel
Follow these safety and care tips to fully enjoy your experience:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Do not burn your candle all of the way to the end. Discontinue burning your candle when the wax reaches one-half (1/2) inch remaining in the container.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle.