CARE + TIPS
Please follow these safety and care tips to fully enjoy your experience:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and always burn within sight. Keep candles away from air drafts, fans, and vents.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near something that may catch fire (ie. Furniture, carpets, books, anything flammable.)
- Trim your soy candle wicks to one-fourth (¼) inch each time before burning or once your candle has cooled. This will help prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar or tumbler!
- Keep the wax pool free of debris and candle trimmings at all times.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn (initial and all following times) to prevent tunneling.
- Do not burn your candle for more than four (4) hours at a time.
- Do not burn your candle all of the way down. Discontinue burning your candle when the wax reaches one-half (1/2) inch remaining in the container.
- Never use your candle as a night light and please always extinguish before going to sleep.
- Burn your candle on a level, sturdy, heat-resistant surface in a well-ventilated room.
- Always use an approved candle holder to avoid overheating the surface below it.
- When burning multiple candles at a time, please keep each candle at least three (3) inches away from one another.